Spotlight on... National Careers Week
National Careers Week 2021 runs from 1-6 March and, at Westminster City School, we are offering activities, quizzes, assemblies, and a competition to inspire all our young people, across all year groups, to think about future career options.
Young people at Westminster City School will be able to get in involved in our National Careers Week activities during form time and via the National Careers Week Microsoft Team that has been created for each year group. Ms Baulcomb has also created a video to explain our plans to mark National Careers Week at Westminster City School.
In addition, you can:
- Visit the National Careers Week website, where you can find information on a wide range of careers from over 60 national organisations, including the Natwest Group and NHS health careers
- Download the National Careers Week parent information pack
- Attend the Virtual Careers Fair each day, where you can "meet" employers and find out about the range of careers they offer
- Take part in our Westminster City School National Careers Week competition - further details will be announced in form time on Monday 1 March
- Find out more about the events happening for National Careers Week nationally by searching for the National Careers Week hashtag - #NCW2021 - on social media
- Visit the dedicated careers section on our School's website, which is updated regularly with careers information and opportunities
The theme for this year’s National Careers Week is believe, as it aims to encourage young people to believe in themselves and believe in all the amazing things that they can achieve in their future.