Striving for Excellence, Learning for Life
We believe that education should be a challenging and enjoyable experience where hard work and desire to achieve the best bring their own rewards. We are dedicated to excellent educational provision and strive to provide a first class education founded on principles that:
- Promote spiritual growth within the Christian foundation of this school; treating everyone justly regardless of religious belief, ethnic origin or social background;
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning which builds upon the important partnership between home and school;
- Fosters high aspirations and a culture of life-long learning enabling pupils to develop their personality, talents and abilities to the full;
- Have high expectations of individual performance promoting independent learning, excellence academically, in sport, and the performing arts;
- Offer an organised, effective and well resourced learning environment within which pupils can flourish, enjoy and achieve.