Striving for Excellence, Learning for Life
Choosing a secondary school for your child is an important decision and we are confident that our strong moral and spiritual framework and commitment to educate boys to the highest standards will ensure that your son develops and prospers during his years at our school.
We believe that education should be a challenging and enjoyable experience where hard work and desire to achieve the best bring their own rewards. We are dedicated to excellent educational provision and strive to provide a first class education founded on principles that:
- Promote spiritual growth within the Christian foundation of this school; treating everyone justly regardless of religious belief, ethnic origin or social background;
- Ensure high quality teaching and learning which builds upon the important partnership between home and school;
- Fosters high aspirations and a culture of life-long learning enabling pupils to develop their personality, talents and abilities to the full;
- Have high expectations of individual performance promoting independent learning, excellence academically, in sport, and the performing arts;
- Offer an organised, effective and well resourced learning environment within which pupils can flourish, enjoy and achieve.