School uniform must be worn at all times, on the way to and from school and at school functions and outings.
We expect all pupils in Years 7 to 11 to wear the school uniform, which is both smart, practical and neither expensive nor elaborate. We expect the support of parents in ensuring that pupils take a pride in their personal appearance whilst at school and on their way to and from school. We do not allow hoods or hats to be worn in any building, coats should not be worn in lessons and no hoodies are allowed on site.
- Grey trousers
- Black blazer with Westminster City school badge (must be worn at all times)
- White shirt with long sleeves
- Grey V-neck pullover
- Westminster City school tie
- Black leather shoes (if laced they must be black)
- Black or dark blue/navy coat (coats must be plain or preferably the school’s own design)
- Black school bag (bags must be plain or preferably the school’s own design)
PE and Games kit
- Black Shorts
- White polo shirt
- Yellow football/rugby jersey
- Yellow football socks
- Black swimming trunks
- All pupils in Year 7 to 11 must wear school kit in PE and games lessons and when representing the school. Trainers must only be worn during games and PE.
- Black sports bag
There is also a school tracksuit but it is not compulsory to buy one. However, it is the only additional clothing pupils may wear.
All of the school uniform can be bought from the school outfitters. Please visit the shop in Camberwell or their website for more details and the latest prices.
White Hall Clothiers, 77 Camberwell Road SE5 OEZ Telephone 020 7703 3604
Alternatively you may wish to purchase your uniform items from high street retailers such as Asda, M&S, or John Lewis for example. Westminster City School ties and blazer badges are also available from the school office at £5 each.