Cold Weather Advice
During inclement weather we advise all parents to ensure that pupils come to school dressed in an appropriate manner. Our school uniform states pupils should have a warm waterproof plain black or navy blue coat. Whilst hats, gloves and sensible walking shoes, boots or wellingtons are great for getting to school, they must bring in their black school shoes to change into. No hats or hoods should be worn whilst inside the school building.
Should we need to close the school due to severe weather conditions or other emergency we will try and ensure all parents are informed via the following:
- A text message will be sent to your mobile phone
- An email bulletin will be sent to all parents
- A message will be left on the school answer phone
- A message will be posted on the school website
- We will post messages on our school social media
Please ensure the school is informed of any changes to mobile phone contact numbers so that communications sent by SMS reach you.
The School Office